04 July, 2007

Mumzy Hester Zoo Day

Hester and I have Mondays together. For a while, there have been appointments, visitors, or Hester was ill on our Mondays so we have not done much. Last week, we did go strawberry picking. A little thing I learned from that, Hester does not like to be in the front carrier when you bend over repeatedly to pick strawberries. Next time, leave her in the stroller.

This Monday, we went to the zoo. It was a wonderful day. Hester rode in the front carrier so she could see the animals. It was so cool to show my daughter her first elephant, giraffe, and camel. She loved the animals. Each time she saw one, she kicked her legs, waved her arms, and talked up a storm. It was a wonderful, wonderful day. I love being her Mumzy.



Hester and the camel.




Hester LOVED the crane!




Hester post-zoo fun.


3 comments:

squasha said...

oh, i LOVE the picture of her all tuckered out after playing with her new animal friends! i look forward to hearing about more monday adventures!

Anonymous said...

I love that Hester gets so excited about the animals! She's the sweetest.

Clementine said...

Thank you for taking these pictures, Hashbrown. I'm so glad I got to see her zoo trip with you!