23 October, 2007

Dream

I just woke up and the dream I was having is still fresh in my mind. I was cooking thanksgiving dinner for five people. I had served two and the other two were late. I was about to sit down and then different people showed up, mainly my family members, and the expected me to share the food with them. I struggled to find enough food for them and ended up taking the Cornish game hen from my plate (What? Hello dream world, I am a vegetarian) and making it into some sort of phyllo feta dish. The unexpected guests started joking that it was a liberal log.

All I can say is that I am glad I woke up.

2 comments:

Clementine said...

Where can I get some Liberal Log? Sounds tasty!

Anonymous said...

I know, what is a liberal log? That's hilarious.

Last night was the night of crazy dreams! I had some sort of dream involving being on a campus and having to run around to various weird meetings of some kind of strange club that I feel like was something like SISYPHOUS - ask Clementine in case you forgot what that is - AND involved having to use an incredibly scary bathroom which was for some reason in a dorm, it was, like, an outhouse toilet with a wood seat and everything but indoors, and it was gross with pee all over it! WTF???

Nice dream, Jenn.