22 October, 2007

Teeth

I just got home from my six month check up at the dentist. Guess who is in the no cavity club again? That would be me. Hurrah! But she recommended again, a guard for teeth clenching/grinding at night. Oh, how sexy that will be.

Right after, I stopped by the grocery store to get stuff for dinner tonight and for the upcoming week. Who bought lots of candy post dentist visit? That would be me. Hurrah! No cavities so let's celebrate with candy.

On a different note, we have a minor lady bug infestation in our home. Any suggestions?

OK, I am a little low on ideas right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, no but on the ladybug thing I have been told they're protected so you can't kill them!

I just heard this because we had an infestation at one of our buildings at work too. Hilarious.

Congrats on no cavities!!!

Clementine said...

Ours are actually multicolored lady beetles. We ended up Dust Busting them and releasing them outside.