18 October, 2007

Clementine tagged me

OK, Clementine, here is the meme you tagged me with.
Choose a word for each letter of your middle name (then you must tag other bloggers, one for each letter).

M is for motherhood which I am finding I enjoy much more than I ever expected. Certainly, like on nights like tonight where the tasks of washing bottles, getting things ready for Hester for tomorrow, setting up Mr. Belvedere, I miss nights before Hester when I could just go to bed. But in the grand scheme of things, the happiness I feel every day since she came into our lives is worth all the nights washing bottles and so much more. The happiness motherhood has brought me is invaluable.
I tag Squasha at Running into the Unknown. I know she has nothing to do with the letter M but then neither does anyone else except JPP who has already been tagged. But I thought Squasha would do because she is a MT like Me!

A is for is for All Things Considered. I LOVE NPR! (Sorry, sort of lame but I could not think of anything else that I could write).
I tag Abigail at The Abigailia.

R is for Radiohead. Hester has a CD of Radiohead songs that are turned into lullabies. It is playing right now in her room and I am sitting outside her room, reassuring her, waiting for her to drift off to sleep. I also have been listening to the real Radiohead (OK Computer and The Bends) on my MP3 player. Oh, I could have used that for my M. Oh well.
I tag Frog at Frogblog.

I is for illness which I hope to avoid. I just got my first flu shot ever yesterday. I have refused it all these years but decided to get it to protect Hester. Also, Hester had to get it so I thought it was only fair to get it too.
I tag Canada at Just Jump In.

E is for equality. The battle here is over for marriage but continues on for equality in marriage benefits. Me and my hat of justice march on to the battle front.
I tag Psycho Kitty at SBFH cause Kitty ends with an e sound.

Clearly my blogisphere of friends is limited and I must stretch to meet the challenges of my middle name letters.

2 comments:

Psycho Kitty said...

Awww, fuck, honey. You know how long my middle name is? :)

I'm going to try and call you today. I owe you an apology as well as a phone call.

xo

Hashbrown said...

I actually was not thinking of how long middle names. I was thinking how I have few readers and two had already done the meme which left me even fewer. Sorry.