02 November, 2007

Crappy Morning (Literally)

Here is my day so far.
1. Slept like crap. I was too hot then too cold. I woke up a zillion times. I worried about a presentation today. I had dreams about having to take care of my mother. Not dreams, more nightmares of responsibility that is unwanted.
2. I got up and went to feed the cats. I stepped in some animals puke in my bare feet. Delicious and cold. So I cleaned that up.
3. I get out of the shower and am doing deodorant and such. I see one of the cats pooped outside of the litter box. I clean that up.
4. Since she only does this when the litter box is 1. very full of poop or 2. Reuben had stinky diarrhea again, I clean out the poop from the litter pan. I go to flush it and the toilet clogs from Reuben's gigantic nasty diarrhea poops. (he keeps eating things he should not which is making the gigantic smelly diarrheas) I am still naked and have not even styled my hair yet. So I plunge the kitty poop clog. Oh so fun at 5:20 AM.

Hope your day is better!

2 comments:

Clementine said...

Thank you for taking care of the furbaby messes this morning.

Anonymous said...

Poor Hashbrown. I am often the victim of similar indecencies as well, typically being the first human awake in the morning, I find many a present from pets including vomit, poop, and pee, often by stepping in it.

Thanks furbabies!!!