05 June, 2008

more tar

Also, last night, during dinner, a song came on a CD and Hester started pointing into the living room and saying all sorts of stuff that neither of us knew what she was saying. She was very insistent. We tried to figure it out and I finally caught the word "tar" in it. I realized I played the song on the CD for her on my guitar once last week. I asked if she was saying she wanted me to play the song for her again on my guitar and she smiled and said "tar."
What a memory on this kid!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

That's awesome! She's a super genius for sure. Wow, seriously.

Anonymous said...

That is great. I like this kid.

Jenn said...

Dan and I just agreed that we need to have a 3-guitar jam session at your place this summer for Hester's entertainment (OK, and our own).