17 September, 2007

Introducing . . . . .

Mr. Belvedere. Oh how I love him!


Clementine named him Mr. Belvedere. I ordered him for us a few weeks ago. I thought he would be helpful for Clementine. She gets up every morning early to sweep and mop as well as do other cleaning and preparing for the children. And now she has the added work of getting Hester up and going before the other little cherubs arrive. I thought if he did an OK job mopping the floors each night, that would be good enough. We could do more of the deep cleaning on the weekends. I have been surprised at how good of a job he really does do. The floors are clean, not streaked and even the edges look good. Thanks for the help, Mr. Belvedere!

PS. We did not choose that floor. It was here when we moved in.

2 comments:

Canada said...

Oh, that rocks!!!! You are so sweet, Hashbrown!

Clementine said...

I luuurve Mr. Belvedere. He's my cleaning boyfriend. Thanks so much for getting him for us, Hashbrown!