17 September, 2006

It's Not That I'm Rude

Do not call or drop by, not even for a cup of sugar, cause girl, we are busy. You know we love you all but we don't have time to socialize or be friendly. So don't even try. Better yet, if you see us on the road, pull over and make way cause we gots things to do. Here's my schedule.

MONDAY
1. Get up at 4 to help Peaches complete the normal cleaning for her child care business 'cause after all the DIY and fixing up we did Sunday, we are too pooped to stay up and clean.
2. Work all day.
3. Call my doctor for an appointment so I can get her to sign my paperwork for the adoption.
4. Come home on time.
5. CLEAN!
6. Sleep so I don't look like complete ass the next day for the social worker.

TUESDAY
1. Get up hopefully at normal time, 5 AM. Drive myself to the train station.
2. Work all day.
3. Leave early to get home early to vote!
4. Come home and tidy up after the cherubs in Peaches family child care business.
5. Meet with the social worker for the first home study visit.
6. Pick up after the social worker leaves.
7. Go to Melissa Murgo's celebration party!
8. Sleep.

1 comment:

Clementine said...

Sweetie peetie, let's have a relaxing night tonight. The house is as ready as it's gonna get. Maybe we could play Uno or watch our documentary from the Netflix--whaddaya say?