27 September, 2006

Reservation Reservations

Tonight, I finally made all my reservations for the upcoming AMTA conference. I have meetings a-plenty and am presenting with two other people I have never met. I still have yet to see the presentation content and plan out my part. But, I still have one and a half months. Good times!

I always stress out when I see the totals for the conference. They really add up; my costs this year are as follows: for the flight ($220), conference cost ($540 cause I was late and did not get the early bird rate and I am taking the NICU institute), and hotel (almost $800). It is silly to stress because my work is picking up the bill. But until I return and submit my paperwork, it is on me and the credit card. I know it is silly but even though I know they are paying me back, making that much debt really stresses me out.

Kansas City, here I come.


Lord, my stomach does not feel good.

1 comment:

Canada said...

WOo Hoo!!!!!!!!