10 October, 2006

Bull Daggers Don't Wear No Princess Dress

So, at work, we always dress up for Halloween. That is cool. But we do it by department and have themes. Still pretty cool. This year, my department has struggled to come up with a theme. Nine of us will be there that day. This one intern suggested we dress up like princes and princesses. Then another staff member said the boy she cares for said we should dress up as a vampire (male staff) and ballerinas. I could take no more and put my foot down in the staff meeting saying, "I am not going to dress up as a ballerina nor will I dress up as a princess and I am not going to go in drag as a prince!" The intern looked quite crushed. But, hello, I am a big bull dagger and am not going to wear some poofy pink princess gown! Hell no! We then ended up deciding to be Old MacDonald (the male staff) and the farm animals (female staff).

2 comments:

Psycho Kitty said...

Oh dear lord I would pay good money to see you in a poofy pink princess dress!
Heeeeeee!
The thing that makes it so hilarious is that look on your face, you know that, right?

Anonymous said...

Good lord, it is so girls wear pink, boys wear blue at my work. IT makes me INSANE.