22 October, 2006

I'm Sorry, So Sorry.

Hello Blog.

So many things have been happening and I have not had a moment to write. Well, that is not completely true. I feel I must be completely honest with you. You see, about two weeks ago, my wife and I started two registries for the upcoming baby. I have been spending lots of time with the registry site on MyRegistry.com. I know, I know, I was unfaithful to you. But the promise of people buying things for the baby was too much and I strayed. I spent many long nights, up for hours after my wife went to bed, searching for items to add to MyRegistry.com. I searched many indi women’s websites for cute and kitchy baby things, like this and this and this (fun, huh?). I am so sorry. I stayed up way too late many nights in a row with MyRegistry.com and not only did I neglect you, this illicit affair started affecting me at work. My coworkers would ask why I had big black circles under my eyes. My interns would come across me dazing off, dreaming about more onesies I need to find. My patients would catch me yawning mid-song. It affected me at home too. The kitties walked in front of the screen many times as I dallied on the registry, wanting to be loved. I would growl at them to move for they were blocking my view of the latest pop culture phrase ironed onto baby t-shirts. I was wrong to stray. I see the errors of my ways. I know I spent a lot of time with MyRegistry.com and that was time I should have spent with you, my faithful blog. You have always been there beside me through thick and thin. I abandoned you for the promise of gifts for the baby. I am so sorry. Can you ever forgive me?

Remorsefully yours,
Hashbrown

5 comments:

Canada said...

That's okay, we still love you! Glad you're back.

muse said...

So what's your registry link? :)

Hashbrown said...

Hey, thanks friends. Do you like the stuff I found?
Muse, I will have to check with Peaches about sharing it. Not that we are worried about you but the whole internet anominity thing is a concern. I don't want my identity messed with. 'You know what I am sayin', g-money?

Anonymous said...

It's understandable! It's so fun to search for baby stuff online...
Check out lucky-baby.com & oompa.com & edenbabycarrier.com
& sckoon.com & maybe even platypaws.com since you two are original shoe lovers too!

Hashbrown said...

ooooooohhhhhhhh, more websites.