17 December, 2006

Calls

Yesterday, I called every one of our friends that I had on my cell phone and left messages about what is going on. I then asked them to call Peaches and check on her this weekend so she did not feel so alone while I was so far away. Each time Peaches and I talk, she gives me the latest roll call of friends who have called, offered to hang out, offered to have her come over for dinner, etc. I have said it before and I will say it again, Peaches and I are blessed with amazing friends who are so loving and caring. If you are reading this right now, this post is for you. Thank you!

2 comments:

squasha said...

you have such amazing friends because you both are such amazing friends to everyone you encounter. thinking of you both!

Hashbrown said...

Natasha, thank you. You are really an amazing person and friend as well.