15 December, 2006

Holy Fuck!

So Peaches gets a call this morning that the birth mother's placenta has abrupted and she is in the hospital on steroids. We could be mothers TODAY!!! To top it off, I am in Colorado for my brother's graduation! I am so torn; I have been planning to come to this for a year and really want to be here for Snapdragon but I don't want Peaches to do all this alone!! Right now, we are leaving it at continuing my trip as planned as we wait for more developments. Also, now seeing my parents is so not a worry. Who cares what they may or may not say. I have a baby on the way!

I'll say it again.
Holy fuck!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy fuck is right, this is FUCKING CRAZY dudes.

Clementine said...

I'm so worried! I just hope that everything will turn out okay with mom and baby both healthy.

Anonymous said...

You're in my prayers!

frog

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry this is happening...particularly with this timing. I'll hope for the best outcome no matter what happens.

Anonymous said...

Bang on with holy fuck!!! I was checking in to see your mole results (so glad things are okay with that), and the trip (oh man I am exhausted reading your post, sorry about the cold), and holy fuck, you guys could be parents as I'm typing!!! I pray that mother and child are okay and that you two are okay. So horrified that this is happening but so hopeful. Please keep us posted...

Anonymous said...

My thoughts are with you both of course. Any my yellow comforter of love. :)

Hashbrown said...

Hey everyone,
Thank you so much for your support, blankets of love, and swear words! It makes such a huge difference to know Peaches and I have a huge community of those who care about us and are there to help us out through the tough times.

I have not heard anything new. My thoughts and prayers are with the birth mother, the baby, her family, and Peaches.