16 February, 2007

"Head over heels . . . ."

The commuter rail/bus station in the city where Hester is being treated, plays 80's music all the time. The do play the big stars like the GoGos, Dead or Alive, and Culture Club but they also play the more obscure hits and b sides. Any time of the day or night that I am there, it is the 80's. It is awesome and makes me want to dig out my old tapes, dye my hair, and put on my liquid black eye liner!


"All I know is that to me, you don't like your love to burn
Open up your laughing arms, watch out here I come"

3 comments:

Canada said...

Dead or Alive!!! Wooo hoooo!

Psycho Kitty said...

Now come on--you didn't wear that stuff IN the 80s!!

See, you are soooo busted.

Hashbrown said...

Oh yes I did in the late 80's at queer and punk bars. Girl, I even wore spiked collars and slam danced. You would have been proud!