20 November, 2006

Dear Parents of the Toddler on Both of my Flights

I had the extreme displeasure of sitting in front of your child on the way to Kansas City and back. I have three suggestions for you when you travel on a plane with that child.
  1. Your child should use his indoor voice. The rest of us may not be thrilled to hear the shrill expansive vocalizations of his dear voice for four hours straight. (Please note that I am not talking about children who are crying. I am talking about a child just talking and playing.)
  2. Do not allow the said child to kick the seats in front of him or repeatedly smack the tray table.
  3. The plane is not a gymnasium so please do not allow your child to run up and down the aisle screaming, stomp loudly, or bother other travelers.

Thank you.

Hashbrown

No comments: