01 November, 2006

Quick Update and Photo Essay

So, I have not had a ton of time lately for writing so I thought I would do a few more photo essays of live here. Here is the bare bones update.

  • We have completed our home study and will be in the waiting pool next week or so.
  • I have a new intern starting and one old intern finishing.
  • A while ago, I was asked to join in a presentation at the national music therapy conference and I have not really worked on it until yesterday. I have less than two weeks to get my part of the presentation done.
  • I had another manuscript accepted for publication in a journal in 2007.
  • I have been knitting like a fiend (photos to come).

Below is a photo essay of things we recently bought for our baby.


2 comments:

Canada said...

Awww!!!!

Poor_Statue said...

I love Ugly Dolls!