28 November, 2006

Pregnancy Fun

So, while at the conference, our social worker sent us the final draft of our homestudy for our final look over to make sure the info was correct. So Thursday night, I miss the opening session because Peaches and I are on the phone looking over the homestudy together. The email from the social worker said that it was approved and that we were officially waiting/pregnant on paper. I was a wee bit freaked out that it finally was into that phase of the adoption process. So when Peaches and I finished, I went down to the auction to join my friends and let them know.

Hey, you wanna know what is wicked fun to do? Walk into a big group of music therapists (some you know and many you don't know) who are near a open bar at a function and say really loud, "Oh my God, I just found out I am pregnant! I need a drink!!" The looks you get are fantastic!

3 comments:

frog said...

Ha!

Clementine said...

I wish I'd been there!

Hashbrown said...

It was wicked fun. It was great to also say it with a near empty drink in my hand as well. Oh the horror! This is the best pregnancy ever!