18 February, 2006

911


So, this morning, our dog called the police. Peaches and I were enjoying breakfast (I made hash browns). Our dog was happily playing with her rope bone on my backpack. And my cell phone rang. This was odd because I only use the phone to let Peaches know how late my train will be. Peaches and I looked at each other and she said, “I’m right here.” I answered it and a state police officer asked if everything was all right. They had received a 911 call from my cell phone. Somehow, when our dog was playing with her bone on my backpack, she dialed 911.

3 comments:

Clementine said...

She reported you because you wouldn't give her any of your Fry breakfast. Mean mommy!

Anonymous said...

are you for really real? that sounds like something straight out of a sitcom. come on now, you are too clever to have your life turn into a sitcom.

Hashbrown said...

Believe it! It is true. I am not clever.