08 May, 2006

Weekend Booty

Look what I bought this weekend!


















I LOVE my new Birkenstocks!!!


At IKEA, we found this for the kitties.























Sale Items from Lindt Chocolate!! Yes!















I also got a new pair of jeans from Old Navy.
I did not have the stress my wife had jeans shopping.
Oh, I also got the DivaCup.
I'll let you know how it works out.


To end, a picture of our dog, Clara!















It was a great weekend with my wife, dog, and cats.
Thanks Baby!

5 comments:

Psycho Kitty said...

Diva cup RAWKS. Takes a little while to ... um... get used to ... getting it to... yeah.
I am officially crunchy, but then, so are you, now. Bwahaha.

Hashbrown said...

Girl, I owned Luna pads almost ten years ago (when I had given up all dairy and eggs except the cream in my coffee). I have been crunchy

Clementine said...

Also, you used to wear batik. Also, we have a compost bin.

Clementine said...

Also, I forgot to say how much I love that photo of Reuben! He's so cute. I'm going to find him and Lennie him right now.

Hashbrown said...

Also I have tie dyed socks. And I use the rock deoderant. And I use tom's of maine.