28 June, 2006

Being True to Your Roots

The late last week, I went to blog on our home computer after work. My wife blogs from this computer too. Sometimes I find her snacks left on the computer desk. Recently, it was Oreos, which I then enjoyed as I surfed through various blogs. However, this time the snack on the desk billed it's self as "The Cheese Filled Snack of NASCAR." There is so much wrong with this, I don't know where to start. When I brought it too her attention that she was eating "The Cheese Filled Snack of NASCAR," she said, "I am true to my roots."

9 comments:

Canada said...

*hanging head in shame*
I have tried these. They are actually pretty good. I think they used to be called something else, and then NASCAR made them popular. (like I know from NASCAR!)

Anonymous said...

AWESOME. AJWP is my girl. Word up, AJWP. ;)

This is hysterical. This sounds like something that would happen at my house too. Rob would be all, "um, did you notice it was called this?" and I'd be like, "Hells, yeah!"

Then he'd shake his head in disbelief. ;) Or maybe pity or shame. Ha ha.

Clementine said...

I'm getting a Nascar jacket next. Mwah ha ha! It'll be me and my Combos and my 32 oz. Diet Coke sitting on the sidelines of the big race. Hells, yeah--you can't excape yer roots!

Also, I got busted giving a Combo to one of my kids this morning. That's all.

Clementine said...

Also, now I have a hankerin' for a fried baloney sandwich. Wouldn't that taste good?

Anonymous said...

OK, also, I didn't know it was Combos! Hello, who doesn't love those? Duh! Rob and I both do, so apparently we're down with Nascar.

Also, I love you got busted giving one to a kid. Ha ha ha!

I can't share your love for a baloney sandwich, but I could go for some Chik-Fil-A right now.

Clementine said...

Oh shit--Chick-Fil-A! Now I have a hankerin' for that!

Hashbrown said...

I have tried the Cheese filled snack of NASCAR and think it tastes nasty. The "Cheese" is all gritty and does not taste like any cheese I have ever tasted.

Clementine said...

Don't go there, Hashie. Don't slam the Cheese Filled Snack of NASCAR.

Anonymous said...

Word up my psychic twin. Don't do it, Hashbrown.