22 June, 2006

Random Rants

Hey Young Parents!
Starbucks Frappucino is delicious, as are Doritos but they are not acceptable food for your baby under the age of one. Yeah, not a good idea.

Hey Dude who Farted next to me on the subway and then kept trying to scoot closer to me!
That was nasty!!

Hey BBQ-ers!
How about you don't put propellant on brickets that are already burning. Ok?

While we are on the theme of preventing injuries with fire,
Hey Stupid Pre-Teen and Teenage Boys!
How about you not throw aerosol cans into burning fires. Got it?

Thanks. Ranting is done for today.

4 comments:

Canada said...

I swear the heat is getting to people. Either that, or idiot season just opened up, because there have been an abundance of moronic goings-on here, too. (Frappucinno and Doritos? Both good, but bad combo. And for a baby? Eeesh!)

Hashbrown said...

Yeah, I thought I was going to have to do CPR on the baby when she was choking on the Doritos! EEEEEEE!!!!!

And Yes, moronic people are abound. We have had four boys in the past week to week and a half come in for treatment from exploding cans in fires.

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid.

Anonymous said...

I love your rants. Right on. Also, I've seen more little kids sipping starbucks lately and I just have to hope it's a cream frappucino or something and not some kind of coffee.

Clementine said...

Oh shit. You've inspired me--I could write 8 posts about Sbux customers and their insanity.

You know what KILLS me? When I see people pour Diet Coke into their babies' bottles. Now I loves me some DC, but it's not so much a drink for the diaper set, is it?