11 June, 2006

These Dreams

I have had some weird dreams lately. Two nights ago, I dreamt we were given our baby. Our baby had a human child’s head but the body of a black bunny. AJWP and I were so happy to have our baby. We loved it so much. And it had very soft fur. In the dream, I was pondering whether we would teach it to walk on all fours like a bunny or on it’s two back feet.

Last night, I dreamt we were negotiating the extra packages to go with our new Toyota Corolla. They were endless and included car repair, roadside assistance, free weekends away, massages, etc. They were endless. The lady just kept reading quickly each package to us and then going to the next. AJWP and I would discuss which we wanted and negotiated all night the terms of the car. Not so restful.

Finally, I took a nap this afternoon and this time Clara, our pup, was test-driving the Corolla with AJWP and I.


What is up with these dreams?

4 comments:

Clementine said...

I especially love the rabbit-baby dream. When you told L&L about it, you were all, "We were so happy! It was so soft!"

Canada said...

LOL, I can picture Clara driving, head out the window, tongue hangin' out, catching the breeze and playing some tunes!!

As for the bunny dream, it was soft and cuddly and you loved it - and you had no idea what sex it was, right? So, my 2 cents worth (and those are Canadian cents, so they're worth more than they used to be!) is that you have no preference whatsoever regarding the sex of the baby - you'll be happy with a boy or a girl.

Hashbrown said...

Our friend, L, had a dream that they had twin girls and we had a girl as well. She is sure we will have a girl but I have no idea. Also, I don't know how to tell the sex on a bunny. Do you?

Canada said...

I've really never looked!