24 July, 2006

Wicked Angry

My parents have not responded as of today. I do not think they will. I think they do not respond because they do not know what to say. I feel they do not respond because I don’t matter. I don’t know what is the truth is.

Because of the lack of response, I am getting angry with them. But they are not available to take it out on. All week long, I try to put my anger and tears aside so I can do my job and be an adequate supervisor to my interns. Through the week or weekday I tell myself to hold it together until I get home or until the weekend. When I get home, my anger comes out all wrong. I pick stupid arguments with my wife, with whom I normally nearly never argue. I loose my cool at the drop of a hat. I have no tolerance for anything especially myself.

I got to find a better way to let this anger out.

2 comments:

Canada said...

{{{{{Hashbrown}}}}}

Clementine said...

Oh honey, this is a tough time. Don't worry about silly arguments over garlic cloves, okay?